Black Friday deal on web hosting: Bluehost
IIf you’re looking for a deal on web hosting, Black Friday is a good time to shop around. You can find big discounts on regular prices including this offer from Bluehost.
The company you choose to host your business website is extremely important. You want to make sure that you get a hosting plan that not only meets your budget, but will help you run a website that does everything you need to without compromising on performance.
Fortunately, there are many powerful hosting platforms on the market today that help you keep your site active, secure, and running. today best web hosting services offer lots of online storage for your content, security features like SSL certificates, and useful extras like DDoS protection.
Bluehost Black Friday offer
Bluehost’s Black Friday deal starts at just $ 2.65 per month. That’s down from the regular starting price of $ 9.99 per month.
Learn more about Bluehost secure website.
How Bluehost Works
BlueHost is a flexible and intuitive web hosting platform that offers a wide range of plans and a robust feature set. For Black Friday, Bluehost takes up to 75% off its hosting plans when you sign up for a long-term plan. The company’s entry-level shared hosting plan, which starts at $ 9.99 per month, is now reduced to just $ 2.65 per month when you sign up for a year of service.
Web Hosting Plan Details
More exciting Black Friday deals to boost your business
- Domain.com is offering 25% off all products, with an additional 30% off when using code FORBES30. See the offer
- Get 70% off your first three months of Quickbooks, with plans starting at $ 4.80 / month. See the offer
- Get 60% off your first six months of Freshbooks with plans starting at $ 6.00 / month. See the offer
- Get a free phone when you sign up for Ooma. The options vary depending on the length of the contract. See the offer
- Sign up for Nextiva and get a free phone, plus up to 25% off. Plans start at $ 18.95 / month. See the offer
- NordVPN plans start at $ 3.29 / month for 24 months. See the offer
- PIA plans are 80% off, starting at $ 2.03 / month for 36 months. Plus, get three additional months free. See the offer
- CyberGhost plans start at $ 2.17 / month for 24 months. See the offer
- SurfShark plans start at $ 2.21 / month for 24 months. Plus, get three additional months free. See the offer
- Proton plans are up to 50% off, starting at $ 4 / month for 12 months. See the offer
- ExpressVPN plans start at $ 8.32 / month for 12 months. Plus, get three additional months free. See the offer
- AtlasVPN plans start at $ 1.39 / month for 36 months, plus an additional three months free. See the offer
For more Black Friday deals visit Forbes PME Advisor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much does web hosting cost?
The cost of your hosting service will depend on the provider you choose and the service plan you choose. Shared hosting plans with limited bandwidth and storage tend to be cheaper, while more expensive plans tend to provide dedicated servers on high-end hardware with priority customer support.
What does server availability mean?
Server availability refers to the length of time a server is fully functional and connected to the Internet. If the server somehow malfunctions and stops, it means that the websites on the server cannot be accessed.
Naturally, most customers want to make sure that their sites are accessible as much as possible, which is why many web hosting providers guarantee some uptime in their service plans. Many vendors guarantee at least 99% uptime, otherwise customers get some sort of compensation for their problems.
More from the advisor
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.