Director, Graphic and Web Design at Alliance University
Alliance University with its vibrant and scenic campus in Bengaluru, offers multi-disciplinary undergraduate and postgraduate majors to students from diverse backgrounds.
Alliance Education, defined by excellence through an agile and market-driven approach in faculties of management and business studies; Scientific technology; The humanities, liberal arts, and social sciences are guided by the University’s core values.
Join us as we continue to nurture leaders who work to create a sustainable, inclusive, and atma-nirbhar society.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the creative and branding requirements of the university.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team on different types of media.
- Take work from concept to final execution on time.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide direction.
- Present finalized ideas to clients/team members.
- Stay on top of all the trends and maintain best practices.
- Design attractive and responsive landing pages.
- Integration of customer CMS programs and data feeds into websites.
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Use industry and design best practices throughout the website building process.
- Performing website testing.
- Liaise with back-end developers to ensure web and application logic is properly integrated.
- Ensure the functioning and stability of the website on all devices, i.e. desktop, mobile and tablets.
- Work with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand assets and relevant market research results into the website.
- Provide internal support and external customer service throughout the website build and launch process.
Required Skills :
- Proven professional experience at the senior level in the fields of design.
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and packaging design.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give directions for a good creative outcome.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant education or training in web and graphic design.
- Deep understanding of market trends in aspects of technology design and integration.
Qualification: PhD from leading institutions such as IIM, IIT, NIT, IISc, NLU, etc., or renowned foreign universities in a relevant field with an exemplary record of scientific activity for academic positions. Significant and relevant academic/industrial experience at a leading university/organization for administrative positions.
Remuneration for all positions: The best in the education sector.
To apply: Please click on the link below or share your updated and detailed CV with a cover letter to [email protected]