Bypass cache and refresh web page
- For Windows systems: Ctrl + F5
- For Mac systems: Command + Shift + R
Delete cookies associated with the website
- Go to Chrome settings.
- Scroll down to find the “Advanced” section and click on it to see more options.
- From now on, you will find many options under “Privacy and security”. Go to “Content Settings”.
- Here, click on “Cookies”.
- Finally, click on “Select all cookies and site data”.
- Now you need to search for the cookie by entering the site URL in the search bar and delete everything that appears in the list.
Disable all extensions
- For Google Chrome, just navigate to Customize and control Chrome (menu) -> More tools -> Extensions.