Hostgator Web Hosting Review – Forbes Advisor
HostGator offers three shared web hosting plans, all at competitive prices. The company also offers introductory offers where your first contract can be as low as $2.75 per month. Once the terms of your offer are complete, the service reverts to the standard rate.
You can choose between annual payments or a monthly plan. Here’s how the cost of each plan breaks down:
- $10.95 per month for the monthly plan
- $8.95 per month for the annual plan (one payment of $107.40)
- $6.95 per month for the three-year plan (one payment of $250.20)
- $11.95 per month for a monthly plan
- $11.95 per month for the annual plan (one payment of $143.40)
- $9.95 per month for the three-year plan (one payment of $358.20)
Business plan :
- $16.95 per month for the monthly plan
- $16.95 per month for the annual plan (one payment of $203.40)
- $14.95 per month for the three-year plan (one payment of $538.20)
The Hatchling plan offers a single website, domain and SSL certificate, unlimited bandwidth and WordPress installs and WordPress/cPanel website transfers. The Baby plan, a higher tier, offers unlimited websites and the same features as the Hatchling plan. The business plan includes these features along with a free upgrade to Positive SSL, a dedicated IP address, and SEO tools.
Like many web hosting services, HostGator offers competitive introductory offers. For the Hatchling plan, for example, you can lock in a rate of $2.75 per month for the first three years, $3.45 per month for the first two years, or $3.95 per month for the first year.
When it comes to hosting options, HostGator offers WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated hosting. If you own a business, you know how stressful it can be when your website is down or having issues. HostGator offers several customer support options, including phone, live chat, a knowledge base, and a blog.