How to Change Default Web Browser of Android and iPhone 2022
This tutorial is about changing the default web browser of Android and iPhone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Change Default Web Browser of Android and iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Change Default Web Browser of Android and iPhone
According to the brand, every smartphone has a default browser which is used to open pages when web links are clicked. Android devices with the default operating system usually have Google Chrome set as the default browser, but brands like Samsung and Apple have a different default browser. Apple phones use Safari as the default browser, while Samsung devices have the Samsung Internet Browser preinstalled.
Users can download and use additional browsers to access the Internet, but the phone will always open the default browser when we click on an external link that we receive through social networks or messaging applications such as WhatsApp. However, users have the option to change the default browser by following a few simple steps.
How to Change the Default Web Browser on Android and iPhone
How to change the default browser: Android
- From your “Home” page, go to “Settings”.
- Select “Apps”.
- Tap the three dots icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose your default apps.
- In this section, find the browser application.
- To change it, find your favorite Android browser and tap on it.
- Your browser will then restart.
If the browser you want to download is not already on your Android device, you will need to install it through the Google Play Store. To do this:
- From the “Home” screen, go to “Google Play Store”.
- Type the name of the browser you want to use in the search bar.
- Select “Install”.
- Once done, follow the steps above to change your default browser on your Android device.
How to change the default browser: iPhone
- From the “Home” screen, go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down until you see the app for your browser.
- Once you tap on the browser, select “Default browser app“.
- Choose the browser you want to use as the default settings.
- A checkmark will appear next to the chosen browser to confirm.
Also, if you haven’t yet installed your browser of choice on your iPhone from the App Store, here’s how to do it:
- From the “Home” screen, tap on “App Store”.
- In the search bar at the top, type the name of the browser.
- Once you find your browser, tap the download button next to it.
- When the download is complete, follow the steps above to change your default browser successfully.
Final Words: How to Change Default Web Browser of Android and iPhone
Hope you understand this article How to Change Default Web Browser of Android and iPhone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.