How to Change Default Web Browser on Android Device 2022 Tip
This tutorial explains how to change the default web browser on an Android device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Change the Default Web Browser on an Android Device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Change Default Web Browser on Android Device
Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox and more. There are many mobile browsers that you can download to your smartphone. Each app has its own unique features and benefits. If you have a Samsung device, most of us use the phone’s default browser: Google Chrome or Samsung Internet. The default browser is also used to open links received in social media applications such as WhatsApp. Do you want to change your phone’s default browser and choose the browser that suits your needs? You can change the default browser app on your Android phone at any time with just a few simple steps.
Here is an explanation on how to change your default browser on an Android smartphone. Changing your phone’s default internet browser only takes a few minutes. It is important to note that before a new web browser appears as an option in your phone’s settings, you must download it from the Google Play Store. Here, select the web browser that you downloaded from the Google Play Store and you are good to go.
How to change the default browser on an Android smartphone
- First, open Settings on your smartphone.
- Now find Apps and tap on it.
- Tap Default apps. If you don’t see this option, tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Now tap on the browser app. From there, select the web browser you want to use as your default browser.
How to Change Default Browser on Apple iPhone
- First, open the Settings app on your Apple iPhone.
- Now scroll down and select the browser you want to select as your default browser.
- Now tap on the Default Browser option.
- Now select the browser you want to select as your default browser.
- Now your default browser has changed.
- If you want to make Safari your default browser again, you can follow these steps.
Final Words: How to Change the Default Web Browser on an Android Device
Hope you understand this article, How to Change the Default Web Browser on an Android Device. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.