How to Download IGTV Videos from Mobile Devices and Web Browser 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to download IGTV videos from mobile devices and web browser. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download IGTV Videos from Mobile Devices and Web Browser. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Download IGTV Videos from Mobile Devices and Web Browser
It’s no secret that Instagram is one of the most used social media platforms in the world, if not the most used. It’s also not hard to see why: there are several different ways to share and create content through this app. With Reels essentially vying for popularity with TikTok, it’s safe to assume that Instagram isn’t going anywhere. So let’s talk about how you can use the platform to post images and videos from your desktop or mobile device. It has been over a year since Instagram launched the IGTV feature for Instagram users. Yet, many Instagram users don’t know how to upload video to IGTV. Are you among them? If yes then you have come to the right place because till the end of this article you will learn how to upload videos to IGTV. But do you know what IGTV is?
IGTV is a long form of video feature that allows users to play long videos in portrait mode. Facebook tried to find an alternative to YouTube and now it finally has a potential competitor: the Instagram IGTV app. This new video sharing platform is already making waves as several popular YouTubers are using this new service and have already started sharing their videos on IGTV. If you have an Instagram account, you can also join IGTV to upload and share your videos on this new social frenzy platform. The good thing is that you can upload videos to IGTV from Android and iOS mobile apps as well as the web using your PC.
How to Upload Videos to IGTV from Mobile (Android and iOS)
- First of all, you need to have the Instagram IGTV app on your mobile phone. Next, log in with your Instagram account.
- Once logged in, you will now see a small icon with your Instagram profile on it, just tap on it.
- This is your channel screen, where you’ll see your profile picture, bio, and an option to upload a video. You can also download videos by pressing “+”.
- Now give required permission to the app to access storage, camera etc. from your phone. Please note that currently you cannot record video from the IGTV app.
- Once done, fill in the video title and description and then select a suitable cover for the video.
- The video will now start uploading to IGTV. That’s it, easy-peasy.
Upload videos to IGTV from the web
- Log in to your Instagram account on the official Instagram website on your Mac or PC desktop or laptop and go to your profile.
- Now you will notice that a new section called “IGTV” has been added between “Messages” and “Recorded”. Just click on it and you will see an option to upload a new IGTV video.
- Browse or drag and drop a video, add a cover image, title and description, and toggle “make visible on Facebook page” on or off. That’s it. Your video should be on your channel shortly depending on your internet connection speed.
Final Words: How to Download IGTV Videos from Mobile Devices and Web Browser
Hope you understand this article How to Download IGTV Videos from Mobile Devices and Web Browser, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.