Mid-Senior Front End Web Application Developer (CPT/JHB) at Datafin Recruitment
- Convert design ideas into HTML and CSS.
- Determine the structure and design of web pages.
- Make sure user experience drives design choices.
- Develop features to improve user experience.
- Finding a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Make sure the web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Create reusable code for future use.
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Use a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
- More than 5 years of experience in web design and development.
- 5+ years Angular 10+.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (XS, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- 3-5 years C#.
- 1-3 years of experience with NET Core and RESTful services.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- 1 year of experience with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Azure and DevOps.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Although we would love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position