Web Hosting Services Market to Rise Due to Growing Business Activities of Organizations and Subsequent Need to Manage Web Traffic, 2020-2025 | Grand View Research, Inc.
“Grand View Research, Inc.”
According to a new study by Grand View Research, North America led the web hosting services market with a 35.28% revenue share in 2020, followed by Europe and APAC.
Web hosting services provide shared or dedicated hosting of one or more services to their customers. It is mainly used to host websites, corporate emails, files, games and other content. Here are the most common types of web hosting services:
Shared web hosting: In this system, multiple websites are kept on the same server.
Reseller web hosting: This service package includes a shared hosting account with additional tools for reselling hosting space.
Cloud-based web hosting: It refers to a technology that allows many individual servers to work together in one giant server.
Virtual private server: This type of server shares a physical server but acts as several separate servers. It’s a link between shared hosting and getting a dedicated in-house machine.
Dedicated web server: The dedicated server gives owners exclusive rental rights to a web server.
Shared web hosting: In this accommodation, the owners are responsible for their server software, data storage, backup procedures, etc. The owners are solely responsible for replacing the equipment in the event of a malfunction.
Self-service web hosting: In this type of hosting, the owners have to buy the servers, install and configure the software.
Web hosting services allow businesses to outsource one or more essential web-based functions to a hosting provider. Hence, the need for sourcing web hosting services becomes very important.
The global web hosting services market is valued at USD 65.5 billion in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.5% from 2020 to 2025 owing to the growing business activities of organizations and subsequent need for manage web traffic. North America led the market with a 35.28% revenue share in 2020, followed by Europe and APAC. The shared hosting segment is the largest segment of web hosting services due to the high adoption rate among small and medium businesses.
Grab your copy or request a free sample of “Web Hosting Services Market Supply Information Report, published by Grand View Researchfor in-depth details on vendor ranking and selection, sourcing, and pricing criteria and strategies.
Software development costs which include the salary of several developers, UI/UX designers, etc., are the main cost element of developing web hosting services. Many vendors preferred to outsource development activity to low-cost destinations like India.
Introducing Pipeline by Grand View Research:
A smart and efficient supply chain is essential to the growth of any organization. Pipeline Division at Grand View Research provides detailed insights into every aspect of the supply chain, helping to make effective sourcing decisions.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Market intelligence involving – market size and forecast, growth factors and driving trends
- Price and Cost Intelligence – pricing models adopted for the category, total cost of ownership
- Supplier Intelligence – rich insight into the supplier landscape and identifies suppliers that dominate, emerge, bask and specialize
- Sourcing / Procurement Intelligence – best practices followed in the industry, identification of standard KPIs and SLAs, peer analysis, negotiation strategies to be used with best-suited suppliers and countries for sourcing to minimize chain disruptions supply
Browse Grand View Research’s collection of procurement intelligence studies:
- Payment Processing Solutions Industry Sourcing Intelligence – Businesses need payment processing service providers to offer credit or debit card payment options to their customers. These payment processing service providers help them credit the money to their bank accounts. Payment processing solutions then collaborate between all parties involved to make the payment process efficient and transparent for merchants and customers. Service providers perform the entire process from authentication to transaction.
- Monitoring of purchases in the oleochemical industry – Oleochemicals are chemical compounds derived from natural fats and oils that can be used as raw materials or supplemental materials in multiple industries. It can also be used as a substitute for petrochemicals. The oleochemical industry today focuses on inexpensive and renewable raw materials to produce oleochemical products with high biodegradability, low toxicity and low environmental impact. Oleochemicals are produced using chemical processes such as water-based hydrolysis, alcohol-based alcoholysis, hydrogenation, etc. They are low in carcinogens, making them a safer option than their synthetic chemical alternatives. Some common oleochemicals used in today’s industry include palm oil, coconut oil, and soybeans.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – US
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Town: San Francisco
The country: United States